욕나온다...

참...故임하연양이 넘 안쓰럽네요....
죽어서도 편하지 못하니....ㅠㅠ
故임하연양의 영혼은 어디서 떠돌고있을까요...

다음은 유투브에올라온 이 동영상에대한 댓글들입니다...
it's make me cry
i'm afraid live in fucking s.korea

hunterno2 (5 hours ago)
yes. buy u know every journalists wrote for "Hospital" no one wrote about her family.
THAT IS THE PROBLEM. THEY JUST GAVE THEM MONEY, AND TRIED TO COVER IT UP. WHAT A NICE COUNTRY IS IT? SO WE NEED POWER TO CHANGE THIS.
WE NEED HELP.

rolleroo (4 hours ago)
I don't know much about meds, so i can't explain in details but what happened is 1.bone fracture surgery, supposed to take less than an hour(according to that hospital;s doctors) actually took 5 hrs. (she supposedly died or anesthesia overdose) but they tried to cover it up by pumping blood into her body

jishiki (3 hours ago)
FUCKING KOREA!! PLEASE SEND THIS VIDEO TO CNN or the others...

17582218 (2 hours ago)
I think by now all korean citizens know about this via this video, although the media is trying to cover it up (unbelievable ties among the hospital, politicians, and media). What is importanat at this point is that, this should be distributed to non-Koreans all over the world and we should show them how Korean society sucks. Korean media has no power and conscience for self-rectification. This should be made issue abroad. Please distribute this video to non-Korean sites.

gumandcoffee5 (2 hours ago)
This is Korea where justice is dead a long time ago. Look at the 100 policeman.(한국의 정의는죽었다...저 100명의 경찰들으보라...)