SsangYong Rexton Hi BJOERN1980, I what at that therefore interested in the Rexton & found this dates about it, hope it helps SsangYong Rexton has Mercedes-gene 27Th Dez 13:32 Motor confessed of Mercedes Very beautifully much for the SUV, that does not come to hundred percent out of Korea. The 2,7-Liter diesel engine is in this country a better older acquaintance - the Common-Rail-five cylinder runs under the license of Mercedes-Benz. A «older» motor? That is probably: matureed, without quirks, fine and dependably. Yes, but. For the Rexton-diesel is just not simple a reproduction of the motor that we know out of the ML 270 CDI. It is derived rather from the SsangYong-engineers out of the previous 2,9-Liter-Fünfzylinder - and therewith out of an approximately ten year of old construction. But no anxiety: the SsangYong-designers performed orderly work. The new is separate with 120 kW/163 HP not only considerably more strongly than the large old (88 kW/120 HP) also laufruhiger and contenter. Instead of 9.3 liter diesels liters are after work statement in the cut 8.6 on 100 kilometers duy - in things exhaust fumes passed it however only to Euro-3. The new Xdi fits much better vehicle to the two ton of heavy than the 290er-Vorkammerdiesel juiceless and powerless something. The Rexton creates with the new now the spurt on 100 km/h in 13.2 seconds - instead of tired 16.4. and also the maximum speed is with 177 km/h clearly better than in the RX 290, of that just once on 157 km/h comes. 이거랑,, Hi, I have since ca. 1200 km one with permanent all wheel (7 Sitzer) and am also very satisfied with the car. Above all the streets comfort is in spite of stiff axis really astonishingly (had I in the sample trip more badly in memory). I cannot hear the permanent all wheels contrary to various tests. What is disturbs me at the car, that it has only tax keys 51 (Euro 2) (at least is that in my vehicle so) and that SsangYong Germany does not react apparently to inquiries of EU Fahrzeughaltern (my inquiries became therewith reciprocates, I should me at SsangYong in France turn). To the good fortune, SsangYong more international customer friendlier is there. What also somewhat negatively astonished me, is that the missing Differenzialsperre extremely is noticeable in the snow. I am in spite of permanent all wheel already in a meadow with 20 cm of snow only with much effort again raußgekommen. Strangely I came with the 4LD (the Untersetzung) never again loosely. 이거랑... 해주삼.아잉